Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cloth Diapering Resources

These are all places that I have found useful information!
*Useful tip for those that don't know and are using windows if you hold ctrl down while left clicking on a link it will open the link in a new window/tab so you wont navigate away from my page*

what the different types of diapers are general descriptions and functions
diaper definitions

some pics of how to fold Pre-folds

some more pics of different folds for Pre-folds

how to fold flat with video

Jaimee Gleisner's You Tube Channel she has a good Cloth Diapering 101 in a 7 part series.

next to each pic of one of these diapers is a link to see the diaper on a baby and on most of them they show how the diaper is actually put on and different pins or snappi uses

All About Cloth Diapers a blog I really like to read for opinions

Cotton Babies a company I love their products and they carry some other brands I love and they have free shipping!

Green Mountain Diapers If your looking for cotton that's all they carry besides a few hemp and wool items. The owner is very pro-natural fibers.

Detergent ratings for CDing

HE-Detergent ratings for CDing

My Favorite wool is from Sustainablebabyish  great wool care instructions and I'm in love with their snapless multi-fitted cloth diapers too!

As I find more useful sites or info I'll add it to the list of resources or feel free to add your own favorites in the comments below!

No comments: