Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Time is just zipping by....

I was just sitting here thinking about when I had Brandon since his birthday is in 2 weeks and he is going to be 10!! I have had 10 fun filled years with my oldest son and yes a few trying times but he is turning out to be a wonderful child. He is such a sensitive loving and helpful person (of course he complains but not very often). It really has just flown by it doesn't seem possible that he should be turning 10 maybe 5 or some smaller number but not surely 10!! He's already 4' 5" and his foot is nearly as big as mine. He is growing up and I just want to swaddle him back up and rock him to sleep again. He's still my baby and always will be. I'm extremely proud of who he is and the way he handles himself. I love him dearly just wish he wasn't growing up so dang fast!!
2/4/2001

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my son just turned 5 and is wearing a size 8.5 mens shoe!!!! He is 5'2
Time flies!!

BTW- I am mumto5 from WTE green boaed :) aka, Lauren