Tuesday, May 17, 2011

i've totally neglected my blog...sorry

so lifes been a little busy since adding Javan to our family and this is one of many things i let fall to the side. hopefully that wont be the case anymore. So I finally decided to start working out since most of me feels recovered from the c-section. Along the incision line i still feel bruised when touched but just moving around it doesn't hurt. Also more days than not my hip and shoulder don't bother me. So I ordered this 24 day challenge kit because I figure spending money will help keep me motivated to actually work out. My starting weight was 185 lbs. yeah that was 9 days ago I now weigh 188 lbs!?!??? what the heck. ok this sucks but it doesn't mean i'm going to stop trying it just means I'm going to have to work harder. I just wish my legs didn't hurt so much ;-)
well Javan is crying so that's all i have time for right now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! We are at the same weight right now...we can be each other's buddies. ;)

My BIG goal is to be in good enough shape to do the Komen 3 Day in November. I'm using a treadmill and doing a low carb high protein diet. I've lost weight so far but I have much more to go.
205/187/130

Bree Edwards said...

i'm just using my elliptical and walking around the neighbor hood. i've lost nothing i've gained :(