Tuesday, April 6, 2010

playing catch up

OK so i haven't posted in a while...that's because i kinda quit working out. I just can't really seem to get motivated enough to do it lately. That and i got sick again. I still have a cough but i think I'm getting better now. But these are all just excuses i just need to get up and do it. We did quit drinking alcohol a little over a month ago. That's been nice no more waking up hung over just waking up really sleepy still. We now have our garden planted and going in full swing! Peas, carrots, cucumbers, onion, garlic, strawberries are all sprouting up and growing and the plum tree looks like it will have fruit this summer to. These things all make me really happy! I tried counting calories and ended up gaining more weight so I've now stopped doing that and the 5lbs that came back on went away. Other than that it's all pretty much the same I'm at around 148lbs but I'm going to get my butt on that elliptical and make it go down now!

No comments: