Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brandon's birthday party

we had a wonderful day today. we spent 4 hours at bonkers while the kids played. I've weighed myself but still haven't measured myself. maybe I'll get that done tomorrow since it's going to be freezing and we're not really wanting to leave the house. I'm extremely lucky and blessed to have found my husband. He's so extremely encouraging and thoughtful. I know i wouldn't have the drive i have in getting healthy if it wasn't for his positive attitude and support. He's such a constant source of positive attitude. I love him with all my heart, being and soul. I'm blessed to have a best friend, partner and lover that's an equal on all levels. We have such fun together. it's very late but i wanted to put something on here for today, but I'm headed to be bed now.

No comments: